• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warner - horrible shot followed by beautiful cover drive followed by edge...could be an interesting few overs.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It will be an absolute miracle if Cowan survives tonight. Looking so unlikely. His game is not in order.

Ruckus

International Captain
Really? Why the heck didn't Smith declare earlier then? Sure those 10 (?) runs in the five overs the bowlers ****ed about with will be vital...
Well the forecast is only scattered showers and that doesn't usually mean much, so I doubt it will cause any prolonged delays. Think betting agencies probably just overcompensate when any even remote chance of bad weather is on the horizon.

Ruckus

International Captain
god I love watching this opening combo of Steyn and Philander. Both so contrasting in approach, yet both so effective.

Philander bowling some absolute jaffas here.

uvelocity

International Coach
among other things have actually been at both the beach and the shops today. such an unlikely proposition but there is actually time enough, that's something.

uvelocity

International Coach
and I wonder if scoring a hundred will affect ab's keeping. might need to take the bat off him in future tests if so

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
god I love watching this opening combo of Steyn and Philander. Both so contrasting in approach, yet both so effective.

Philander bowling some absolute jaffas here.
Loving the aesthetics of their actions and their deliveries as well. Steyn retains all the pace of his run up through his delivery stride it is phenomenal.