• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was a terrible innings. You'd think someone from South Africa of all places could play the short ball better than that.
Calling it an innings is a bit generous I reckon.

Hastings seems to climb a large step as he goes into his delivery stride. Seems like he decides any momentum he's built up to that point is largely unnecessary.

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Hattrick of reverse sweeps. Brilliant.

That'll probably stop the comments about him not able to score runs as keeper for a while, but will bring up the question about him scoring runs under pressure (although his 220 ball knock was fantastic under pressure IMO).
true that but id still prefer him in the side as a batsmen only. De kock should be in the side. a massive talent that lad.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
That'll probably stop the comments about him not able to score runs as keeper for a while, but will bring up the question about him scoring runs under pressure (although his 220 ball knock was fantastic under pressure IMO).
Yeah the 220 balls did him good, but he was extremely negative. That wasn't him playing, so I'm not sure I can count it. He has been shown up in the past not being able to score runs when we really need him to. Brilliant bully though.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Well SA set up nicely to get a 600 run lead and have Australia bat for 40 minutes tonight.

..the way its going, we could be 2 down tonight :(

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This knock from ABdV reminds me a lot of Hussey's centuries in the previous two games. All three instances have been when one of the openers and a top-middle order bat had/has been scoring heavily, and they both quietly operated in the other batsmen's shadows while racking up good tons.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD. This bloke will last the match I bet, while guns like Patto get injured. It's just rotten