• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tell you what, what Clarke really wants to do is keep bowling a top order batsman who's just coming back from injury. Can't fail or go tragically wrong.

Spark

Global Moderator
Did they, like, see something odd in the middle of the pitch when they were batting? 'Cos they're giving it a proper workout.

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean, these two have batted seriosly well but it's difficult to overstate just how terrible we've bowled

EDIT And a wicket?!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mean, these two have batted seriosly well but it's difficult to overstate just how terrible we've bowled

EDIT And a wicket?!
Indeed, Starceh!

Thought it was plumb at first, but seems to have hit him higher than I first thought ffs.