• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
Captain's should reverse the entire order more often....swear it brings the best out in tailenders.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeez Steyn's a monster. Always looks about 10-15kms/hr faster than everyone else, no matter what the speed gun says.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Steyn almost looks like he's rushing through the crease these days. I remember his runup definitely being a bit more reserved some years ago..maybe that's contributing to a loss in speed.

Spark

Global Moderator
Watson's wicket makes me sigh every time. Did a little but not a lot and a top order bat really should be covering balls like that in his sleep.

Ruckus

International Captain
Its so good if a nightwatchman actually survives a good deal of overs. Good bowling with the new ball is basically wasted.

I just said good three times in that sentence.