• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a man Siddle is, often gets the key wickets. Moves past some big names - Andre Nel, Rodney Hogg, Trevor Goddard and Ewan Chatfield too.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe Lyon dropped that really. Huge moment in the game, as a spinner you'd expect to catch that 9 times out of 10.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Work load management aside, if Pattinson didn't get injured I would've dropped Siddle for Starc for the WACA test.

just fyi.

Spikey

I mean Siddle's looking like he's not fully fit so what we do there will be itstl

(mj and starc 4evr)

Spikey

Does the current convo have anything to do with an Australian player? If NOT, start talking about Mike Hussey

Spikey

Damn Bill's about to go out of the commentary box. otherwise I'd feel a "golden summer" coming on