• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah, second flattest narrowly behind Antigua.

But seriously taste it boi.
Haha just because batsmen conspired to get out doesn't mean it's not a road. But I'm not going to try and make an argument based on cricket I haven't actually seen yet so I'll wait until I see the highlights first. :p

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can only think of 3 cases in test match cricket when the bowl has hit the stumps and the bail hasn't fallen. and sa have been bowling in all 3 cases. now that is unlucky

aussie tragic

International Captain
While they didn't win, India scored 445 in the 4th inning in 1978...next is England who scored 370 in 1921 so I reckon 400 is enough.

I'd declare at drinks at the latest, which would leave SA with 135 overs to get about 420

Trichromatic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i can only think of 3 cases in test match cricket when the bowl has hit the stumps and the bail hasn't fallen. and sa have been bowling in all 3 cases. now that is unlucky
There was a list of at least 10 such instances. I had that list on my blog, but for some reasons I deleted and I don't know why I didn't kept a copy of that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah yeah whatever. Pews.

I don't know exactly why but I dont really like Wade. There is something about his look where he is hard to love, similar to Hughes really although Hughes has the batting talent (sometimes) to probably overlook it.

Paine needs runs which will put pressure on Wade for sure.

Last edited:

Ruckus

International Captain
Wade just needs to bat with more aggression and intent from the start. He always looks better when he does, and isn't getting bogged down.

Spikey

has there been an actual deep square leg in place one time during tahir's bowling this match?

Spikey

you know, the more i see of that hawkeye graphic, the more i think there wasn't enough evidence to over-turn it. i mean, it says it's missing....by like 1mm. i dunno know, i don't think that's enough evidence

Spikey

gotta give it to smith, he hasn't reacted to a lot of boundaries by pushing his fielders back

Spark

Global Moderator
I gotta say, for a guy with a side strain, Pattinson looks pretty fine out there. Played a full blooded sweep just now

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke declares just in time to see Tahir get the worst figures in Test history. When he doesn't rate a bowler...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Gun quote from Siddy.

I'm happy with the declaration as I've got money on either team winning, put the bet on as soon as I analyzed the pitch, believing draw was out of the question.