• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
for some weird reason rob hasn't uploaded every single thing he did in that match. back spasms are no barrier for goofers. a proto-kallis, you could say.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Clarke has more hair on his balls than Prince William has on his head though
Pfft. There's no way Clarke doesn't wax his ballsack.

This is a bit hard to watch. I actually feel bad for Tahir.
Posted before his celeb for the Cowan "wicket", one notes.

Pretty hard to gussy up any sympathy after that.

Wow Healy putting on accents now. What an odd man.
Wow this Tahir is a character.
Assuming these are new pre-watershed euphemisms for "see you next time"?

Feel sorry for the Quiney bloke. A pair at Adelaide, takes some doing as a bowler never mind as a top order bat. Wonder if he will tour England next year?
That'll be a no. Not a test player. If he gets a third test, even if Twatto is still broken, the cupboard must really be bare.

MJ in for Patto for the third? WACA etc...

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
I'm a better option than MJ **** Watson on 1 leg is better than MJ and he'll run out at least 3 team mates to make up for lost run outs.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure Johnson's gonna happen.

Also pretty sure he'll take a 5-fer and keep himself in the side in the near future.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
This could end up with Siddle and Johnson opening the bowling at Trent Bridge.

No Swisse Ultivite could get me through that stress.

Though Starc would rightly spit chips if he's not next in line given Midge has done nothing to make his case - although after Quineygate anything's possible with this selectorial mob.