There is no way in hell that Ponting is a patch on Kallis at the moment.
CricZo XI - Draft Dashboard
7 Golds | 13 Silvers
Scorecard Draft - 2010 | Alphabetical Draft - 2011 | The Eras Draft - 2014 | All Time Australia Draft - 2016 | All England Draft - 2016 | Draft By Nation - 2016 | All-time Trading Game - 2016
Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universeCome and Paint Turtle
Kallis is vulnerable early to the pitched up ball, and also in the gully
- Winner of the 2011 and 2012 CricketWeb AFL tipping competition
- Winner of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 CricketWeb NRL tipping competition
I bet all money that Starc pings Kallis with a bouncer at some stage throughout the series.
My appetite is whet
Up and going
now let's look at the bowling figures
Brad McNamara @bbuzzmc
Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.
Steyn / Philander / Morkel:
Rating Pnt. / 1000: 943.44
Siddle / Hilfenhaus / Pattinson:
Rating Pnt. / 1000: 728.31
Difference: 943.33 - 728.31 = 215.02 or 21.5% better
Luck going Aussie way it seems.
1. Kallis is out with flu, going in 1st test with no practice at all it seems
2. AB is in doubt with his back, no cricket practice for him at all untill now
3. Philander hit on shoulder during nets, with DeLange injured SA have not brought a single back-up pace bowler.
Seriously, I didn't expect SA to come to Aus with so little match practice, except Philander almost no major player in their squad has played any FC cricket since Lord's test. Hmm...I say huge opportunity for Aus to claim #1 ranking.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)