• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
do you think bill will say michael clarke is having a golden summer this commentary stint?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Reckon Francois is a candidate to get out to a leading edge although if Siddle gets him it will be an edge to the slips cordon, soon too.

Kallis even with an injury is one of the best batsman in the world.

Spikey

just as I was about to make post discussing the mental torment going on inside kallis' head right now because he hasn't smashed the off-spinner for 4 recently, he smashes the off-spinner for 4. he needed that

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kallis is so beastly. Haters really need to suck it even more. Scored two tons in a test with a side strain vs. India back in 10/11 to prevent SA suffering a home series defeat, and now this.

What a man.

Spikey

god i get so mad everytime I see that xmas horse shot. why the **** is he playing test cricket and not me

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I basically said that Siddle needed an extra slip for Fap.

Abul Hasan figures: 24-0-113-0.

So he made 113 and given away 113, mediocre.

benchmark00

I think it's silly to give Kallis these singles. He shouldn't be able to get through for any singles, have a couple back for protection for the big shot but otherwise ring field him, and force him to advance and go over the top.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If the slip was in a reasonably tight second I wouldn't have a huge problem, but if anything the first slip is in third slip and the gap is just way too big. At least its been moved now.