• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So if Patto isn't 100% fit are we happy enough with Hilfenhaus, Starc, Siddle, Watson and Lyon as our attack?

Patto rested and I guess Quiney dropped.
selectors would be so gutted if they couldn't play 4 fast bowlers at perth

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
selectors would be so gutted if they couldn't play 4 fast bowlers at perth
If there is bounce for the quicks, there will be bounce for the spinner, but seriously I would name Lyon especially if Watson can bowl and if Patto is injured/resting.

heathrf1974

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
The running issues, I believe began with Arjuna Ranatunga, who would call for a runner when he allegedly became fatigued.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Michael Slater on Jacques Kallis: Mickey Arthur recently said he's a combination of both Ricky Ponting and Brett Lee.
Brett Lee: It's a big wrap.

Tickets on yourself Brett!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Went out the room when they showed Siddle's kit bag. Did he have a defibrillator in it?
- 3 bats
- new pads
- lots of sunscreen
- lots of shirts, changes regularly in humid places like Gabba
- playing conditions book
- light shoes
- toe socks to prevent blisters
- Swisse Vitamins courtesy of Ponting

No defibrillator.