• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dead set he could barely bother to move while playing a shot not a surprise the idea of sliding the bat is a non starter

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can't believe wade robbed us of another

btw

there was more to send hussey on his way. i think there's enough to overturn it. damn wade

ajdude

International Coach
i don't think he hit it, and this is consistent with the hussey decision yesterday, but was there any evidence to suggest he didn't hit it? i thought that's what they go off, there wasn't daylight between bat and ball

Spark

Global Moderator
patto with reverse? yes please

edit: what would've happened had that taken a wicket and they reviewed the front foot? ricky was blocking the other camera!

Ruckus

International Captain
Takes some audacity/stupidity from Ponting to give some words to Smith considering there is no chance in hell he would have walked either, and hasn't many times in the past.