• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If someone can get me n00dz, or even bikini shotz, of the girlfriend of the footy player on the Farmers Union Ice Coffee ad I will be forever in debt to you.

ajdude

International Coach
Smith shouldn't worry about getting stumped, Wade is too average to take it. WTT*

*Willing to taste.
all you are tasting is victory sir.

tbf they were wrong earlier about wade not having any test stumpings, took one in his second test

Last edited:

Burgey

Wade, being a Tasmanian via Victoria:
a. Shouldn't exist.
b. Shouldn't be in the team;
c. Should never drop a stumping, what with having six fingers on each hand.

benchmark00

all you are tasting is victory sir.

tbf they were wrong earlier about wade not having any test stumpings, took one in his second test
I didn't hear them say anything about Wade not having a test stumping (may have been out the room) but they have said that Smith has never been stumped in a test match before.