• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Aus were set to have the record for the highest run rate in a completed test innings but that seems to be gone now. They may not even finish with a 5+ run rate.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's funny to think that yesterday morning if someone had told South Africa that they'd bowl Australia out in the first session of day 2, they would've been thrilled.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well done Lobster, bowled very well today and deserves his 5.

Tasmania 3/14, giving Vic a run for their money.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
man if you thought PEWS was tastin' last night...............
Exactly, although I'm looking forward to him handing me some cigars next year when they dig up the pitch.

Actually I'm going to try and purchase some of the pitch, would me worth a mint.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez finding this Morne love from Bill a little hard to swallow.

He also bowled alot of short and wide filth yesterday, Bill.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a match in Canberra once, Nathan Lyon's brother Brendan went to leave a ball (exaggerated leave with chest out and arms in the air) and it pitched and swung back in late and hit him in the chest and cracked his sternum.

The family have a history of this getting hit ****.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
In a match in Canberra once, Nathan Lyon's brother Brendan went to leave a ball (exaggerated leave with chest out and arms in the air) and it pitched and swung back in late and hit him in the chest and cracked his sternum.

The family have a history of this getting hit ****.
Brendan decent cricketer himself. Plays first grade in Sydney as a leggie.