• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is ridiculous. It's like he's throwing the ball against a wall in the back yard and making up his own run scoring feats. Just insane run scoring.

Burgey

Hussey. WAC.

Now Wade will come in tomorrow and make 18(84) and stuff the momentum of the innings.

centurymaker

International Captain
clarkeh better not be a bitch and go ahead putting the team first again #400
yea!
i just had a look at the scg scorecard and found that it finished in just 4 days, so clarke should've gone for 400 there....

i hope he makes amends for it tomorrow if he hangs on...

Spark

Global Moderator
224 is the most runs ever scored by an Australian in a day in Australia. Beats 223 in a day by... Don Bradman.

And he was 20-odd at lunch!

Bat to tea Clarkeh.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Went to bed after 40 minutes of play knowing it was a good batting track and thought Aussies would be 350ish at the close, bit of a shock to turn on and see another Clarke double and such a ridiculous score on the board. Question is how long does Clarke go on tomorrow? 400 for himself and 750+ for the team are possible with so much time left.

Have to say pitches like this should be dug up, do nothing for cricket.:ph34r:

Spikey

ABC Grandstand ‏@abcgrandstand

Gary Kirsten says Jacques Kallis (hamstring strain) might not play any further part in the second Test, and will go for scans tomorrow.
Spark, PEWS and I say "Yeeeeeeees there's a chance for us to make 20000 kallisball jokes"