• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Don Bradman and Damien Martyn the only absolute definites to be better than him. The others you could make a case for him to be equal/better than. I don't think he is, but it's not unreasonable.
Surely you're taking the piss.

howardj

International Coach
The weather is set fair down the East coast of Australia this weekend, allowing all players to have a good tune up for the Gabba Test starting this time next week.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Oh man, all 3 shield matches are being streamed, and so is the Aus A v SA match, i can only record two matches, tough decisions to be made! I guess i'll do the Aus A match and QLD v NSW. Tas v SA looks like a greentop low scoring waste of time, i'll bet on the Vics not doing anything amazing with the bat....

howardj

International Coach
Oh man, all 3 shield matches are being streamed, and so is the Aus A v SA match, i can only record two matches, tough decisions to be made! I guess i'll do the Aus A match and QLD v NSW. Tas v SA looks like a greentop low scoring waste of time, i'll bet on the Vics not doing anything amazing with the bat....
Streamed?

Where? On the CA website?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
yep, worst site though, always loads so slowly. Hopefully fox put it up on their site, works better. I used to teach guitar to the dude who helped run the CA site, he was always immensely frustrated at CA lack of any understanding of what fans what in a cricket site, and he said they always get flooded with complaints, yet do nothing about the issues on the site.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yep, worst site though, always loads so slowly. Hopefully fox put it up on their site, works better. I used to teach guitar to the dude who helped run the CA site, he was always immensely frustrated at CA lack of any understanding of what fans what in a cricket site, and he said they always get flooded with complaints, yet do nothing about the issues on the site.
...but could he take the bass line for a walk?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I had all 4 up streaming simultaneously. Makes things rather difficult to follow, and I missed the hilarity of a Cameron White golden duck by watching South Australia's game at the wrong time.

Burgey

I know I'm old and probably not the most up to date poster on here, but FMD that CA site is **** to navigate, isn't it? Click on fixtures and you can get the scores, but I'll be ****ed if I can find a link to the tour match streaming. Can get the Shield ones but not the tour match via the Fox web site though.

Burgey

Found the ****er. Thank christ. It took a bloody age to load. Boss must be watching p0rn again.

LegendaryProtea

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is the tour match stream restricted only to people in Australia? I'm on the CA website but can only find the streams for the 3 SS matches. How exactly do you access the tour match stream?

Hope Philander gets himself sorted before the Test series because he doesn't seem to have bowled well at all with too many no-balls. I wish we'd play Kleinveldt in place of Tahir and du Plessis instead of Rudolph for the Test. I have lost my patience with Tahir and Kleinveldt in place of him would give us an excellent 4 man pace attack and bolster the batting even further. du Plessis worth a crack because Rudolph has been given an extended run and failed repeatedly and also du Plessis' reasonable leg-spin coupled with JP's part-time offies can cover for Tahir if we want a few overs of spin leading up to the 2nd new ball or whatever. I really don't see what purpose Tahir serves - he doesn't take wickets and he doesn't keep it tight.