• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean it's hard with that one, because I'm pretty sure Billy Bowden gave that out because South Africa have no reviews left. It is a pretty hard thing for the umpire when it is touch-and-go.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
surprised the guy at mid on didn't knock his shoulder out after landing on the ground or something

Spikey

those young kids like steve smith and phil hughes were totally right to love michael clarke. screw the old guys who loved marcus north

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Since 2010, Clarke has had 7 innings above 150. Between his 2nd Test in 2004 and the Sydney New Years Test in 2010 he had 0. #statsarefun

Daemon

SA getting pwned.......does the wicket have anything for the bowlers?
Nope. But SA have been bowling turd apart from the occasional decent spell from Morkel and Rory and Australia have just batted superbly after the first three wickets went down.

Riggins

International Captain
Personally think that should just be given out. Like I haven't seen anything to suggest that he without doubt didn't hit it.

Oh well.

BTW - who is the acting 12th man for Australia?
That was Ben Dougall out in the middle during the third umpire break.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
Clarke will grind SAF into the dust here, with two bowlers down.

Watch for Wade to come in and make a Warner-esque knock just to rub salt in to wounds.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I mean it's hard with that one, because I'm pretty sure Billy Bowden gave that out because South Africa have no reviews left. It is a pretty hard thing for the umpire when it is touch-and-go.
I agree with this and think that is why he took so long. I don't think it was a bad decision from him but I question whether he gave it because he genuinely thought there was a nick or because he knew Hussey could and would review it.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Wade must me licking his lips. Flat pitch, short boundaries, plenty of runs already on the board and 2 of South Africa's best bowlers out of action (and the rest bowling tripe). Surely there is no better opportunity to come out and look like a boss.

Dydl

International Debutant
Not sure if Tahir usually has a problem with no balls, but he's now bowled three. Pretty rubbish for a spinner.