• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Mark Nicholas just suggested Charl Willoughby would be a fast bowler South Africa should consider playing ahead of Kleinveldt.

Yep, a 37-year-old retired Kolpak quick..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
South Africa seem to be bowling early doors quite well to Hussey. Packing the offside really limits his scoring. I expect they'll try and surprise him with a straight one every now and then.

ajdude

International Coach
do brett lee and adam gilchrist sound identical or is it just me? if i didn't know it was lee, i'd believe it if anybody told me it was gilchrist commentating

uvelocity

International Coach
Nah I just meant that Clarke had been nicking a heap at the time
gotcha

the leading edge among the luckiest imo

seems like speaking from hindsight but there was one went between slips, both were wide. never been a fan of anything except regulation slips