• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Africa should just keep appealing and Australia will take a run and they can get a run out #superinternationalcricket

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
LOL at SIC references, I hope I've still got my super nintendo at my parents, really feel like belting the ball down the ground - ball after ball.

Apart from the no balls, Rory has bowled quite well.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
That is how you get Warner out, not going around the wicket.

Should've listened to me at the beginning, Morne.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
massive applause sir. what a way to turn around the dominance of the bowlers and completely tear them a new anus. these guys arent capable of keeping it tight, stick it up em and they fall apart. As has been mentioned before, the depth in the SA squad is really very poor, that will go against them in terms of staying at #1 for a lengthy period.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
See 4/210 now means SA are actually on top and the quick run rate has made a draw less likely too.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh, for Adelaide, it's not so much how many you score as how long you keep the oppo out there doing it. The pitch will deteriorate so if you push into late day 2 or early day 3, you increase your chances of taking advantage of that. So it's to the Aussies' advantage to grind out 500 by the end of day 2 than to smash 450 by lunch, if you know what I mean.