• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I reckon the phrase 'tennis ball bounce' will be used at some point during this match. Probably by Mark Taylor.
Haha yeah and he'll say it a manner that he's just discovered a cure for cancer. TBF, I wouldn't blame someone mentioning tennis ball bounce in these conditions.

Oh Cowan that is poor, he's out LBW and caught and bowled haha.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The key wicket of Cowan sees Rob "Nine Lives" Quiney stroll to the crease.

Like the look of Quiney. He's aggressive, really positive. I know it's a unique view not shared by a single Nine commentator, but I thought he was really unlucky to hook a ball straight down fine leg's throat in Brisbane.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
LOL at the awesome 9. Its dead funny how that score of 9 has been turned into a legend of its own. I love it. Tests rule.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Easily the best duck I've ever seen.

Edit: started typing this 5 seconds after it hit the edge and two people beat me to it?

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was a beautiful duck if ever I saw one.

But seriously ****ing hell **** 2/44 on this non-road.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hahahaha, I literally just said to a friend "Great to see Quiney actually leaving a few." Bam.