• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Amateurs compared to CA, tbh. Remember when they refused to pick Reiffel in the ODI side because he wasn't good enough, on ya way to Aus A son. He takes enough poles that he's going to be a threat to the Aus ODI side so they pick him as a pat on the back/promotion and promptly make him 12th.

Discrimination against Vics is like racism but funny.
that was so unfair. i was at the G for the 2nd final, i thought Reiffel was sure to play, but no, 12th man for both finals. :@

howardj

International Coach
Clarke Denies Rift With Watson

I think Watson, as vice-captain, has every right to be a little peeved; what with Clarke saying that he's not a walk up start to the team (two-time AB medallist in 2010 and 2011 and our most reliable top three batsman) and that they won 4-0 against India last year without him. Vice-captains deserve more respect. Moreover, they should be working in harmony as C and VC

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Clarke Denies Rift With Watson

I think Watson, as vice-captain, has every right to be a little peeved; what with Clarke saying that he's not a walk up start to the team (two-time AB medallist in 2010 and 2011 and our most reliable top three batsman) and that they won 4-0 against India last year without him. Vice-captains deserve more respect. Moreover, they should be working in harmony as C and VC
I'm not a big fan of the way Watson carries himself on the field or in media situations, but the **** is a really good cricketer when fit.

imo he shouldn't be VC, but I'm not sure who the alternatives are at the moment. Probably Mussey.

Watson really needs to impose himself on a series sooner rather than later. I think his test career will end up a whole heap of "what if?" questions.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australia batting first. Philander out injured, Kleinveldt back in!

Man the stadia looks hideous.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
reckon they thought about playing the other spinner too
I probably would have played Peterson on the basis of Rory's Gabba performance, but you would think he has some upside and will be better.. Just from a viewing point of view I wish De Lange was fit.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
those flag polls in the middle of the field could be problematic. dead ball or 6 if you hit them?

A*mazing

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Faf to outbowl Tahir.

Of all people to mic up before the Anthem, why Patto? **** can't string a sentence together.

Burgey

those flag polls in the middle of the field could be problematic. dead ball or 6 if you hit them?

A*mazing
Why are they having a flag election in the middle of the field?

The Pastry is out eh? Can pick a deck to miss out bowling on, the lad.

Good toss to win. Hopefully we can see off the new ball. Looking forward to a bit of a Fap session before lunch. But who isn't?

Spikey

every other team member seems to believe kids can't put a hat on and so forcibly put them on. clarkeh just walks away. what a guy