• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

uvelocity

International Coach
they showed him training last night, he was slips catching from a standing position, and jogging. He said he needed to up the intensity to prove his fitness.

Calf injuries are exacerbated by take off, the explosive movement of taking off for a run, or diving full length.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
how do you know he didn't pull it while batting, felt it was ok to keep playing, then when trying to bowl went ahh **** nah

Which doesn't address that now that he is injured, he cant run properly which was my point.
Because he bowled three overs one day, bowled one the next and then decided to pack it in.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
With the advancements in modern robotics why can't they to get Watson right?

Spark

Global Moderator
They want to be careful about this short-bowling plan to Clarke. I mean, it's a fair plan, but I do sort of remember what happened the last time they tried a constant bouncer barrage to him...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Michael Clarke ‏@MClarke23

Our last training session tomorrow before the 2nd test. Boys are ready to go! Will announce our 11 players tomorrow at my press conference.

Top_Cat

Yeah, reckon Hilf's in trouble. Adelaide's not his sort of track, I reckon. Leftie coming in from the Torrens is never a bad thing too so.....

Top_Cat

Look, as long as we don't hear bull**** about how they weren't going to play him anyway, was his rotation, etc. I'll be a happy man.

Spikey

there's no way they're naming the team so early and not dropping hilf. i'm putting jono's account on the line damnit

Burgey

Left armer gives some decent foot marks for Lyon to bowl into, plus Hilf was **** in Brisbane

Spikey

oh so we're all backing the play starc cause he provides footmarks idea now are we? **** you all, bitches. peace out