• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

TNT

Banned
the worst shot since when peterson in the first innings couldn't decide if he wanted to smash lyon down the ground from the crease, or from halfway down the pitch, so instead took a couple of really small steps down the pitch
Didnt see too much wrong with the shot, I thought it was a great ball that moved away off the pitch

Ruckus

International Captain
Patto has the potential to be an awesome new ball bowler. Showed it against NZ, and beginning to show it here. Once he masters that side of his game, he'll basically be a complete bowler.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
brett lee, i don't think anyone has forgotten ponting has played a lot of test matches and was captain for a long time

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What's happened to Pattinson and Siddle's pace? Could swear they were consistently in the 140's against us this time last year.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For Smith, Amla and Kallis I would definitely move my slip fielders up a yard or two. They all like playing with soft hands and its frustrating seeing the best batsman edge a ball just short.