I cuffed Michael Clarke in Adelaide dressing room, says James Anderson
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
Some things that come to mind:
1. It's Tough Being Michael Clarke
2. Of course Clarke was acting arrogant following that match, dumbarse.
3. How can Anderson's teammates trust this thug anymore???
4.Martyn and Clarke were actually pretty good pals iirc.Now while Martyn was notorious for being someone who did not mix particularly well with his own teammates, and was not close to anyone, preferring to be something of a lone wolf, his bullish attitude nevertheless took me aback.
5. Flower must be getting sick of these books
6. Seems like Anderson could have picked a better weapon than a pad