• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time ODI Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Sachin Tendulkar
Adam Gilchrist
Brian Lara
Ricky Ponting
Viv Richards
Lance Klusener
Kapil Dev
Garfield Sobers
Wasim Akram
Shane Warne
Glen McGrath

12th man Shane Bond
:D Ok so you win this draft my friend for having Viv, Zulu, Wasim, McG and Gilly in your team.

By the way what is Sobers doing in your ODI team?

Spooony

Banned
Lol, Spoony.

You have to pick only one player and that too when your turn comes. I am making the picking order now. Do you lot want this order to be there for the entire draft or do you want to change the order after every two rounds?
I am as confused as a chameleon on a smartie box. Ok I got the only player part. But the pick part where do I pick from? Is there a pot or list of players that is provided or can I pick anyone I see fit who qualifies according to the criteria?:D

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
I am as confused as a chameleon on a smartie box. Ok I got the only player part. But the pick part where do I pick from? Is there a pot or list of players that is provided or can I pick anyone I see fit who qualifies according to the criteria?:D
You can pick any cricketer who played even a single ODI, but remember in the end your team would be judged based only on his ODI career.

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
Agent TBY:- MS Dhoni,

AndyZaltzHair:- Viv Richards,

Monk:- Sachin Tendulkar,

Blakus:- Adam Gilchrist,

8ankitj:- Muttiah Muralitharan,

AldoRaine18:-

Spooony:-

Cabinet96:-

Himannv:-

Saint Kopite:-