• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time ODI Draft

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Tbh, I enjoy being late in the round, because it means you get a second pick sooner, and therefore can make two contrasting picks. If you're first in the round and pick a bowler, all the next best batsmen might get taken before your next pick.

It's much easier to balance your side when you have a double pick or just a couple of people in between your picks.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tbh, I enjoy being late in the round, because it means you get a second pick sooner, and therefore can make two contrasting picks. If you're first in the round and pick a bowler, all the next best batsmen might get taken before your next pick.

It's much easier to balance your side when you have a double pick or just a couple of people in between your picks.
Not getting out of it that easy.

Taste it I say.

Spooony

Banned
I was contemplating over Azhurridin but then I realized the teams performance would be influenced by the bookies....

kingkallis

International Coach
Good record yes but he has been such a horrible ODI player for a few years so people tend to stay away from him in Draft games.

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
smalishah84:- Joel Garner, Hashim Amla, Courtney Walsh,

8ankitj:- Muttiah Muralitharan, Shane Watson, Zaheer Abbas, Michael Clarke,

Cabinet96:- Shaun Pollock, AB De Villiers, Michael Hussey, Saeed Ajmal,

Agent TBY:- MS Dhoni, Chris Gayle, Brett Lee,

Blakus:- Adam Gilchrist, Richard Hadlee, Andrew Symonds, Kevin Pietersen,

kingkallis:- Brian Lara, Allan Donald, Andrew Flintoff, Saeed Anwar,

Saint Kopite:- Michael Bevan, Waqar Younis, Kumar Sangakkara, Sourav Ganguly,

Michaelf7777777:- Shane Warne, Lance Klusner, Andy Flower, Lasith Malinga,

Spooony:- Kapil Dev, Jacques Kallis, Chris Cairns, Nick Knight,

AldoRaine18:- Ricky Ponting, Mark Waugh, Michael Holding, Malcolm Marshall,

Howe_zat:- Glenn McGrath, Sanath Jayasuriya, Shane Bond, Martin Crowe,

AndyZaltzHair:- Viv Richards, Imran Khan, Andy Roberts, Shoaib Akhtar,

Monk:- Sachin Tendulkar, Curtly Ambrose, Dean Jones, Dennis Lillee,

Himannv:- Wasim Akram, Saqlain Mushtaq, Aravinda De Silva, Brendon McCullum,

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
As the title suggests, it will be an all time ODI draft where the performances will be based on performances in ODIs only. The requirement needed for a player to be eligible for the draft is that he should have played at least 50 ODIs.

Time-limit for a pick would be six hours or depending upon what all the registrants agree with. All those who are interested in playing it, please register. After we have twelve or sixteen people interested in in playing the draft including me, we will start.

Cheers. :)
Thanks for telling me that now lol