• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farewell to Kevin Curren and Harry Pilling

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wow, I'd heard about Harry when it happened (69 no age today, IMHO) but Kevin had slipped under my radar. While jogging, apparently. Awful. :(

Vale to both.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We had a few posts in the Domestic Thread about Little 'Arry as I recall, but like Brumbers Kevin Curren's demise had passed me by - very sad news on both counts, though there is a hint of a silver lining to this cloud if it means we are going to see LT return to his posting duties

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah. Hadn't seen this thread. Saw Curran play a few times for Northants back in the day. Always a shock to see players I've seen in the flesh pass away.