• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa in Australia 2012 - commentary?

falesia

Cricket Spectator
Hello all

I was wondering--does anyone know if ABC broadcast their cricket commentary on the internet? And do they cover all Australia's home games?

Thanks

Cliff

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Here in NZ I've been geo blocked from that in recent seasons actually (I don't think I've tried at any stage in the last couple of years).

James

Cricket Web Owner
falesia - please don't promote illegal ways of getting round geo-blocks. We don't want to be seen to be promoting this kind of thing.

Thanks.

Heboric

International Debutant
Hello all

I was wondering--does anyone know if ABC broadcast their cricket commentary on the internet? And do they cover all Australia's home games?

Thanks

Cliff
Hi

In South Africa it will be on here

Radio 2000

I dont know if its geo locked but it will be available there.

Although it will be South African commentators and one or two arent that great IMHO

@Moderator - this is the radio stations website so not dodgy link :D

Last edited:

jan

State Vice-Captain
Hi

In South Africa it will be on here

Radio 2000

I dont know if its geo locked but it will be available there.

Although it will be South African commentators and one or two arent that great IMHO

@Moderator - this is the radio stations website so not dodgy link :D
Radio2000 is not blocked and is in english which is both good :)