• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"i'm continually perplexed as to how steve smith doesn't make the australian t20 side"

holy **** man

Spikey

"he's putting his team in control like he's done numerous times" (or something like that)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Liking Hazlewood's action; natural shape away from the right hander.

Played an ODI against us when he was about 12 if memory serves. Looked ok then too, as I recall. Injuries since?

Unfortunate resemblance to Joey Barton tho.

Spikey

I'm sure when the broadcasters asked to put a mic on a Sixers player, they were hoping for Rohrer

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm sure when the broadcasters asked to put a mic on a Sixers player, they were hoping for Rohrer
Might as well commentate since he's not going to bat or bowl.

Starc and his inswinger is pretty much the best sight in short form cricket today.