• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

BoyBrumby

Englishman
"Becoming"? :blink:

Meanwhile, pie central from Edmondson. Can't believe North doesn't give himself or Katto a trundle; Beer & George been comfortably the best bowlers on show.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Rimmers showing that clearly is one of the best death bowlers from Australia.

WA top 6 is very good, this should be a very close match.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Western Australia did very well to peg the score back. WA have a strong lineup, however they rely heavily upon Marsh or Gibbs to carry the team.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, great effort at the death from Perth. Rimmington a cut above the rest of the seam attack.

Still reckon North missed a trick not using his other spinning resources tho.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Perth collapsing in a heap here. Gibbs goes to leave 'em at 40/3.

Yer **** enjoy a Kolpak or two, don't they? Have Rudolph, van Jaarsveld & Thomas, all of whom have played CC as domestics at some point.

In fact I guess Alphonso is technically an "overseas" player for the **** as he's still on a domestic contract up here.

SeamUp

International Coach
Good solid all-round performance from the Titans. Seamers hit their 4-day lengths well which is important at Centurion generally.

Bit disappointed Marchant De Lange is injured. Would have been good to see him bowl in this tournament.

Abraham Benjamin is staying in the squad so could play later in the tournament.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What BB franchise is Bollinger attacted too? Is he playing against his own domestic team?

#morereasonstohatetheipl

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah playing against his NSW teammates. I reckon its awesome, its the four overs I'm most looking forward to.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney Thunder last season. Moved to Hobart for this season. But playing against basically all his state team-mates in this game. Lee is a Sixer taken from us. Hilf is Hobart so unaffected. Hussey is Perth. Cummins, Watson and Rohrer all heading elsewhere for the next BBL season. Don't think we've signed Lumb either.

Oh and our coach has been taken

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hilf getting good climb, but slightly too wide for my quid.

Still, three runs off an over you'd take in a heartbeat.