• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Two MD Bates' in the same game on different teams. Both batting 11. Very odd to see a wicketkeeper bat at number 11 these days.
Both called Michael!

Yeah this game is over. Carbs' innings wasn't good but it would have helped if he'd had any decent partnerships.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afridi's bowling well. Going some way towards making up for his fairly dismal showing with the bat.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Afridi was available for a short amount of time, and IIRC whenever he wasn't they used Maxwell. Katich there the whole time.

Katman was with Perth Scorchers, who are in the CLT20 as well, so maybe he shacked up with them seeing as it isn't an IPL choice?
Ah, could be then. Although do vaguely recall reading something about Katto giving Oz domestic away? Might just extend to FC stuff tho, I guess.

Men against boys, this, eh? Benefits of acclimatisation, maybe. Comms keep banging on about the Aces' prep. Although for all I know Hants have been there for a similar length of time.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Ah, could be then. Although do vaguely recall reading something about Katto giving Oz domestic away? Might just extend to FC stuff tho, I guess.

Men against boys, this, eh? Benefits of acclimatisation, maybe. Comms keep banging on about the Aces' prep. Although for all I know Hants have been there for a similar length of time.
Yeah, pretty sure he's still playing Big Bash.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Both called Michael!

Yeah this game is over. Carbs' innings wasn't good but it would have helped if he'd had any decent partnerships.
I'm probably reeeally slow to this so somebody stop me, but they have the same bloody middle name as well? What the hell is this?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
T&T trying to imitate the Windie's start against Sri Lanka the other night?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
50 for Azhar. MOTM rarely this one sided.

Real professional, boot on the throat stuff from Auckland.
Toss was massive as they captains said or implied.

You couldn't play through the line like Azhar did earlier in the match. I don't think Hampshire timed more than a handful of shots all innings. You could hear it from the sound of bat on ball.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Toss was massive as they captains said or implied.

You couldn't play through the line like Azhar did earlier in the match. I don't think Hampshire timed more than a handful of shots all innings. You could hear it from the sound of bat on ball.
Unlike the sound off Ballance's bat. Lovely sound.