• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Pollard in the T&T squad?

EDIT: Ah, nvm. Forgot about the evil IPL teams.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Quite happy to have Carberry in the middle at the moment. Hope we don't get him out for a while.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah he's the sort of batsman that can look bad for a while but if he gets in properly he can be hard to stop. I wouldn't bet on it, mind.

Two MD Bates' in the same game on different teams. Both batting 11. Very odd to see a wicketkeeper bat at number 11 these days.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pitch looks difficult to say the least.

Afridi out for nought shocker.

It goes without saying in Afridi's case but they're trying to smash the cover off the ball after fluking a decent start. They didn't need to do that. Just needed to bat properly - move their feet on a tricky pitch.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Wasn't Katto Hants' main overseas bod this summer, actually? How come Afridi's playing for them?
Afridi was available for a short amount of time, and IIRC whenever he wasn't they used Maxwell. Katich there the whole time.

Katman was with Perth Scorchers, who are in the CLT20 as well, so maybe he shacked up with them seeing as it isn't an IPL choice?

Daemon

Mills is done, I can finally start watching. Cringe every time I watch him bowl.

_Ed_

Credit to Carberry - playing well now.

Haha, the stadium announcer just said Guptill was coming in to bowl. Actually it's Bates. Close enough...