• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just think how dire the last few World Cup finals would have been if South Africa had managed have to gotten through.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can't believe our international players are actually doing something. we might even sign one of them again now

Spikey

mr lumb officially the greatest T20 batsman ever

that's what the golden bat means right? i mean starc has the golden wicket and he's the greatest t20 bowler ever so

Spikey

some people point to the lions being 4/9 and say this isn't anything like the 438 pitch, but we can point to mr lumb and say yes, this is like the 438 pitch

Spikey

fairfax headquarters got shut down for about 5 hours today, so I fully expect a 'Brad Haddin Eats Fly' article because i mean what else can they publish

Spikey

az Mohammed: "What an embarrasment to T20 cricket. Had non-cricketing friends convinced that they should watch the finals today. Now I will have to explain what went wrong. If ICC wants to gain momentum in a land where cricket is now getting popular they got to allow champions to play and not schoolboys looking to make a name for themselves. The bowling of Lion is attrocious except for Nannes and Tanvir. The fielding is worse - my club Hamilton Cricket Club from Ontario Canada could have done a better job."
you should explain to those non-cricket watchers that they just got to watch The Great Team

Spikey

Dirty Dirk giving a pretty smooth post match interview. $500 on him joining the FoxSports commentary team?

Burgey

Sydney in particular, and Australia in general, asserting its rightful preeminence in world cricket, even in the new format.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Put Lumb in as captain :cool:

EDIT - imo Hazlewood should of got MOTS. Yeah, Starc got more wickets but pretty sure Josh had some miserly spells - worth so much in this format.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Gee that Haddin is a arrogant dude. DITCH THE GUM. Smugness personified. Still happy we thrashed the chokers though, but Haddin is a tool.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
haha didn't realise Lumb managed tournament top run scorer. World gone crazy.

pretty sick that someone as average as Lumb has managed to win the T20 World Cup and T20 champions league. Weird career- played 7 of his 9 international games in winning world cup campaign.