• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
on the other hand, if he had taken the catch, the new batsman would have been on strike first ball of his over

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Oh my god it's a no ball, it just gets more and more ridiculous. He's dead set taken like fifteen wickets I swear.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can someone please explain to me when the no-ball rule changed?
I'm guessing the umpires just decided that no bowler could actually withstand two drops, one caught behind not given and one wicket overturned on account of a back foot no ball all within two overs without spontaneously combusting and did the humane thing.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm guessing the umpires just decided that no bowler could actually withstand two drops, one caught behind not given and one wicket overturned on account of a back foot no ball all within two overs without spontaneously combusting and did the humane thing.
liberal bleeding heart 8-)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh. Evil triumphs.

That pie off the first delivery of the last over was the killer. Had to bowl back of a length.