• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Correct me if I'm wrong... but I seem to recall Crabb bad mouthing Starceh when he debuted for Australia.

Tastin' it old skool style now.

Spikey

tbf, starc really did put in some sucky performances at the start of last season. i assume it would have been based on that.

Spikey

i just assumed you meant tests

starc probably didn't deserve his international debut either but we probably had 27 bowlers injured so w/ever

Spikey

i'll give pews the benefit of the doubt and assume he was drunk or something when he made that post

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With PEWS here, how is what Starc is doing in 2012 relevant to what PEWS said about him in 2009? Unless he said "he will never be any good" its not really relevant.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
A "post T20" styley player then? Be interested to have a gander, anyway.

Meanwhile, when did Pommie cut his dreads off? If he didn't have such a distinctive voice I mightn't have recognised him.

**** or bust for Hants from the first game, then. Lose this and the D*Ream is over. Hopkins frighteningly short too; never pegged Dimi as tall and he towered over him at the toss.
Missed this earlier.

Nah, reasonably orthodox, think it's more of a grip issue.

Grandson of a World Cup winner, too.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hoping for the Lions to get up here. Nothing better than the IPL sides getting knocked out.