• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think that's a result we can all raise a glass to!
Well, would have preferred them to have their arses handed to them in all the games, but it'll do I guess:cool:

Does anyone know if Twatto is playing tomorrow?

Last edited:

Howsie

International Captain
I still can't believe Colin de Grandhomme has played for New Zealand. I reckon you'd have a tough time trying to convince anybody he's played international cricket while someone like Kitchen hasn't. I'm really hoping Kitchen puts up a score during this tournament which more than likely will see him playing for New Zealand in the not to distant future. Has a lot more to his game than a few of the scrubs running around at the moment.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I still can't believe Colin de Grandhomme has played for New Zealand. I reckon you'd have a tough time trying to convince anybody he's played international cricket while someone like Kitchen hasn't. I'm really hoping Kitchen puts up a score during this tournament which more than likely will see him playing for New Zealand in the not to distant future. Has a lot more to his game than a few of the scrubs running around at the moment.
CdeG bowls slightly too, doesn't he? Seen limited evidence of it so far save Malik smashing a couple of Dorothys off it in the Stallions qualifier as Hopkins seems to prefer his main five chaps, but Doull never misses a chance to mention the fact that de Grandhomme and Munro can send down a few.

Plus I guess there's the "slap a black cap on him before he buggers off back to Zim" thang too.

BTW, anyone else think "de Grandhomme" sounds like pidgin French for "the big gay" or is that just me?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
rohrer dropped for maddinson. fair call. dude hasn't scored any runs so far. can't carry a free loader like that

uvelocity

International Coach
reckon dharmasena won his award purely on dismissal technique. perfect elbow and extension of index finger is precise