• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simon Taufel Retires

uvelocity

International Coach
Why I Refuse to Vote for Barack Obama - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic
Until Republicans Fix This Problem, They Can't Fix Any Problems - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

I mentioned this earlier, but ffs, what happened to the self-righteous freedom loving democrats who spoke out against the Patriot Act, and these types of foreign policy positions? This is liberal hypocrisy, for sure.

All these guys run against this, and as soon as they're the ones in power, they do the same exact thing as their predecessors. Republicans do this on fiscal issues, and democrats on national security, and privacy.
yeah!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I laughed at them too. Was going to supply some of my own, but was too early for wit.

Bouncer

State Regular
After Dharmasena was named BEST UMPIRE of the year, He must have noticed that how badly ICC needs help understanding what umpiring is all about, so he made this move.:p

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Whatever happened to that thread where that pak supporter got himself banned by going after Taufel after NZ beat Pakistan. For some reason the mods defended Taufel and the guy wouldn't stop making negative posts and he has never been seen since.

Taufel has friends in high places.

Edit - I think it was "Taufel you basterrd" always spelt wrong.

Last edited: