• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done to Pujara.

However, I just received a message from Richard via Telnet that his FCA is only hovering in the low teens, so there's not much to write home about from a statistical point of view.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Pujara.

Broad should be given a chance to complete his century IMO. You never know if he'll play the remaining matches...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have stopped watching due to other commitments... however it looks like Zaheer has picked up where he left off in Australia with the bat. He was just absolutely totally disinterested. Coach should be flogging **** out of him, or at least drop him to 11.

smash84

The Tiger King
seems like a pretty boring match so far....

England to be undone by the mystery (or lack) of Ojha and Ashwin

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Would it surprise anyone to see Dhoni open with spin?
I'd be a little surprised. I think we'll see spin for sure tonight, but maybe after a couple overs just to see what the quicks can do. Obviously Zaheer is sure to open from one end and will bowl a full spell barring injury (so about 50/50 chance I suppose).

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reckon it's a waste of time bowling pace from both ends. Get the spin on straight away from one end to test the footwork straight from the get go. Use Yadav to replace Zaheer when he tires/breaks down.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I reckon it's a waste of time bowling pace from both ends. Get the spin on straight away from one end to test the footwork straight from the get go. Use Yadav to replace Zaheer when he tires/breaks down.
Yeah I agree. I'd be bowling Ashwin straight up. Still being able to have pace from one end and spin from the other when Zaheer finishes his spell will be advantage too.