• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

indiaholic

International Captain
Only one person gets each option. Often it's a random sweep and you just get given one of the options, but here it was first in best dressed. You can't just load up on an option someone else has taken.

Unless of course they not only didn't quote the post and add their name to the list but also edited their post after originally trying to pick the completely opposite option; then they don't count. :ph34r:
Thanks.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did I miss anything, might not see many more opening sessions of this game as have an absolute stinker of a cold and bed is too nice. Have we been shafted by no DRS or were they marginal? Not that it would really change the game situation. All about slowing it down as much as possible now and taking time out of the game to try and cling on for a draw.

flibbertyjibber

Yes, stops that fat chump getting a ton. Small victories and all that. Seems bizarre seeing Pietersen and Patel open up a session in a test match. Wonder how much they'd give to sub a player for Monty?

hazsa19

International Regular
Did I miss anything, might not see many more opening sessions of this game as have an absolute stinker of a cold and bed is too nice. Have we been shafted by no DRS or were they marginal? Not that it would really change the game situation. All about slowing it down as much as possible now and taking time out of the game to try and cling on for a draw.
Not sure either of them would be overturned, but they could have been given.

flibbertyjibber

Hope Pujara doubles up, been a lovely innings and he looks the part. He has huge boots to fill but if he plays like this often enough then people won't realise Dravid is missing.

So we get a wicket and bring on Bresnan, top work Captain Cook. Must be trying to get Dhoni out by have him laugh so hard he gets out.

hazsa19

International Regular
Hope Pujara doubles up, been a lovely innings and he looks the part. He has huge boots to fill but if he plays like this often enough then people won't realise Dravid is missing.

So we get a wicket and bring on Bresnan, top work Captain Cook. Must be trying to get Dhoni out by have him laugh so hard he gets out.
Can't say im at all impressed. Why is Patel still bowling?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
:laughing:

Isn't Bresnan bowling considerably slower than usual in this test BTW? I'm sure I've seen him bowl noticeably faster than this in recent times.

flibbertyjibber

Isn't Bresnan bowling considerably slower than usual in this test BTW? I'm sure I've seen him bowl noticeably faster than this in recent times.
He has bowled this pace for a while. Ever since the elbow problems in UAE his pace has dropped right off and he looks half the bowler. Seems strange to persevere with him when we aren't exactly short of other options. If we insist on having an all rounder at 8 then I hope we give Woakes a chance in NZ after christmas as he is just as good a bat and will surely have a bit more zip in his bowling. Not writing off Bresnan but he needs to go back to Yorkshire and get fit/find some form before returning to the side. I said this after the first test against WI last summer and stand by it.

benchmark00

England bowling so poorly that even Dhoni looks decent.
If there's anyone I'd back to make a hundred in these conditions it's Dhoni. No pace in the pitch to nick to slip/gully. Not enough bounce to hit him in the face either.