• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quote it you ****s.

2. Turbinator
3. benchmark00
4. Burgey
5. SilentStriker
6+.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
How much more effective at Test level is Yuvraj than Raina. Huge gulf between them.
What SS said. Rahane/Badri I'd say are considerably superior bats to both.

Raina has played plenty of innings like this in his short test career on similar pitches. He gets hilariously found out when there's bounce but slow pitches mean he's pretty home.

KP on, should have been on earlier.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Will be hilarious if we bat till like till tea and then Dhoni and Yuvraj go ape**** on England.

A little welcome to India gesture.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
0. Cribbage
2. Turbinator
3. benchmark00
4. Burgey
5. SilentStriker
6+. Spikey the lazy ****

Doesn't know how a sweep works: indiaholic

hazsa19

International Regular
Thought we bowled quite well in that session. Batsmen played well. Pitch is slow and low, shame the umpire didn't give Yuvraj 2nd ball of the day.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
My bad. How does a sweep work?
Only one person gets each option. Often it's a random sweep and you just get given one of the options, but here it was first in best dressed. You can't just load up on an option someone else has taken.

Unless of course they not only didn't quote the post and add their name to the list but also edited their post after originally trying to pick the completely opposite option; then they don't count. :ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, apart from Samit who was a joke, I thought England bowled adequately well that session. Most days, Swann/Anderson would have a wicket each or at the very least a wicket.