Page 664 of 675 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664665666674 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 10122

Thread: ***Official*** England in India

  1. #9946
    State Captain theegyptian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,945
    PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...

    Where the **** is PUJARA?

    Seems pretty horrible to Pujara and Saurashtra.

    How Bresnan gets the game over Meaker I don't know. With the dead rubber and injury and all.
    Last edited by theegyptian; 26-01-2013 at 08:38 PM.

  2. #9947
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    No changes ? **** off Dhoni.

    Why the hell is Pujara sitting on the sidelines and Rahane too with Ranji final going on. And What was the point of Mishra in the squad for 2 series.

  3. #9948
    International Vice-Captain Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by theegyptian View Post
    PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...PU-JA-RA...

    Where the **** is PUJARA?

    How Bresnan gets the game over Meaker I don't know with the dead rubber and injury and all.
    Blame Rohit Sharma

  4. #9949
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Blame Rohit Sharma
    Could have rested Yuvraj/Kohli/Raina.....

    This is the most moronic of selections ever almost. Selected Pujara when he was in blazing form with his team in Ranji still and they have made him sit on the bench.

    I am solely blaming this if he fails against Australia now.


  5. #9950
    International Vice-Captain Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Could have rested Yuvraj/Kohli/Raina.....

    This is the most moronic of selections ever almost. Selected Pujara when he was in blazing form with his team in Ranji still and they have made him sit on the bench.

    I am solely blaming this if he fails against Australia now.
    because he missed a few ranji matches? lol. I think not letting him go for Ranji matches was stupid, but him not getting selected isn't too much of a big deal to me, the only legitimate slot was in place of Rahane to open which they gave to Rohit for some ******** reason.

  6. #9951
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    because he missed a few ranji matches? lol. I think not letting him go for Ranji matches was stupid, but him not getting selected isn't too much of a big deal to me, the only legitimate slot was in place of Rahane to open which they gave to Rohit for some ******** reason.
    Both the opening slots are up for contention for me, imo.

    And 1 month without any proper cricket can make anyone lose their nick. He had a double ton and a triple ton before it. Rahane has played like 1/2 competitive domestic matches in a 6/7 months now and it has ruined his form sitting on the bench.

    Atleast today when the series is won, why not try out a few changes ? And what is the point of Mishra in the squad for 2 series now ?

  7. #9952
    Hall of Fame Member Marcuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Above you
    Posts
    15,446
    Turdbach finally gone

  8. #9953
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Aakash Chopra ‏@cricketaakash

    Now, Pujara and Rahane can switch on ESPN to watch their sides battle it out for the Ranji Trophy. #IndvsEng

    ZENIA D'CUNHA ‏@ZENIADCUNHA

    I feel terrible for Pujara. Was instrumental in getting Saurashtra to the #Ranji finals, but is unable to do much but watch them lose now!
    Last edited by Cevno; 26-01-2013 at 08:57 PM.

  9. #9954
    International Vice-Captain Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    4,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Both the opening slots are up for contention for me, imo.

    And 1 month without any proper cricket can make anyone lose their nick. He had a double ton and a triple ton before it. Rahane has played like 1/2 competitive domestic matches in a 6/7 months now and it has ruined his form sitting on the bench.

    Atleast today when the series is won, why not try out a few changes ? And what is the point of Mishra in the squad for 2 series now ?
    Who cares about Mishra anyway? lol, idk why he was even in the squad. And nah Rahane had played all the 4 T20's AND the last ODI match vs Pak, so that can't be an excuse for him not converting his starts.

    I do think they should have let him go for the Ranji final

  10. #9955
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Who cares about Mishra anyway? lol, idk why he was even in the squad. And nah Rahane had played all the 4 T20's AND the last ODI match vs Pak, so that can't be an excuse for him not converting his starts.

    I do think they should have let him go for the Ranji final
    4 T20's and 1 ODI is hardly any big match practice coming after 6/7 months of little cricket and bench warming. And he couldn't convert those starts because he was trying to attack while being the more aggresive opener batting with Gambhir.

  11. #9956
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,713
    Seems to me that the team management and the selection committee are working at cross purposes.

  12. #9957
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54,585
    What a ****ing disgrace. Pujara will now have a poor Aus series you watch. And Saurashtra get ****ed too.

    **** I hate Indian cricket

  13. #9958
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54,585
    What a ****ing disgrace. Pujara will now have a poor Aus series you watch. And Saurashtra get ****ed too.

    **** I hate Indian cricket

  14. #9959
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54,585
    You're kidding yoursel contra if you think Pujara sitting kn his arse for a month has no affect on his form.

    Disgrace disgrace disgrace.

  15. #9960
    Hall of Fame Member Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anyone But England
    Posts
    19,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinet96 View Post
    I'm a reasonable fan of specialisation, but really?
    Provided Gooch and Thorpe are working together behind the scenes so as not to contradict each other, it makes perfect sense, as it helps keep someone like Gooch fresh instead of dragging him halfway around the world.

    The more coaches, the more players can learn. As good a batting coach as Gooch has been, if the players (and I'm thinking of the younger guys here) can learn from Thorpe as well then it's no bad thing is it?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. highest 50+ scores, percentage(ODIS)
    By Indusriver in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 18-08-2011, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •