• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Spark

Global Moderator
Seriously that is a masterful piece of off-spin. Completely deceived in flight, then it turns and bounces.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I know it's for fiscal reasons but wanting Pujara to get out so you can cheer on Yuvraj and Kohli makes you a huge **** regardless.
AWTA. Teja, what a ****
In the last week, I lost bets involving:

1) Morkel out-bowling both Steyn and Philander in a ****ing away test.

2) Federer being at 5-3 in the second set in the ATP Finals and I either would've won at 3.75 or 5 for either result if he won the set but he ended up losing four games straight to miraculously lose the set 7-5.

I'd probably cheer for my team regardless of fiscal status' if the universe did not actively conspire against me. :p

Arachnodouche

International Captain
This crap is always on the cards these days after a Sehwag blinder. We really need to get rid of Tendulkar, push Kohli up to 4 and get Rahane in there somewhere.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swann is insane against left handers. Wonder whether Yuvraj will try to play him out or attack him like he did in the warm up game.