Page 649 of 675 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 10122

Thread: ***Official*** England in India

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by theegyptian View Post

Should India win this game I reckon both boards will agree to cancel the last game.
    Such stupid scheduling by the BCCI.

Buttler

Dernbach

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Rahane dropped for...Rohit.

**** me that is just shocking selection. Pujara must be shattered.

International Vice-Captain Contra's Avatar
    ROHIT ****ING SHARMA HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET IN THE LINE UP.

****ing joke, Pujara should have got in, hell even if Pujara wasn't in the squad I'd still not pick Rohit sharma, wtf is he doing in the squad anyway??

And they're gonna make him open on top of that?

Selectors taking the piss, and I'm a Rohit fan.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    I mean the **** has moved on to double figures ONCE in his last 10 outings. It's so bad I'm literally on the verge of throwing up my lunch.

Hope he ducks up just to see Daemon's posting.

Daemon is personally offended by the standard of Rohit's cricket it seems.

We've all been there.
    ~ Cribbage ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since December 2009

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Daemon is personally offended by the standard of Rohit's cricket it seems.

We've all been there.
    Love that phrase, first saw you use it on GF

Is there a lot of mist/fog out there? Either that or camera quality is terrible.

Explain the inside joke you ****s

Simon Champion!
    After noisy Kochi and Ranchi, this match almost looks being played in silence.

Simon Champion!
    And bringing Rohit in for Rahane is so weird. Why the **** select Pujara if you are gonna make Rohit open ?

Dhoni seems to be doing some bloody weird things recently.

Rohit's ODI stats from last year

I'd rather Kieswetter.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Explain the inside joke you ****s
    Well Cribb started up this website/forum called CricSim, where you sign up as players and take part in a simulated cricket league, playing for clubs and provinces. Currently he's president of a club called the Ravens, which by the way explains his avatar. Marcuss, Teja, Johnners, Shri, Spark and I are a few other members of that club. We have a private sub forum and everything. It's by far the best on the site.

Heef also runs a Rugby Sim on the same forums, so we have another subforum for our rugby clubs. Most CWers join the Crabs, which is the best club on the site after the Ravens. Cribb isn't it which is a plus, although we have to put up with his abusing of admin powers by posting in our subbie from time to time. Athlai and Howe generally run the show in terms of selection, contracts and lineups for the Crabs I think. I personally don't know anything about rugby though, so I just make an occasional post in the match threads to lie to myself that I'm still interested in the fortunes of the club in the competition, while my actual interests lie in a thread that weeman27bob has so generously populated with pictures of perfect women.

So anyways, last season of the league GingerFurball decided to sign up. But before that, GIMH signed up. They both joined the same club, the Gamblers, who traditionally are known as a bunch of racist bogans. Morgieb happens to be one of the few good blokes in that club. This season GIMH and GF both moved to another club, the Cyclones (see the trend here?).

About that inside joke, I don't think you'll really get it tbh. Feel free to sign up to CricSim anytime though.

Simon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Well Cribb started up this website/forum called CricSim, where you sign up as players and take part in a simulated cricket league, playing for clubs and provinces. Currently he's president of a club called the Ravens, which by the way explains his avatar. Marcuss, Teja, Johnners, Shri, Spark and I are a few other members of that club. We have a private sub forum and everything. It's by far the best on the site.

Heef also runs a Rugby Sim on the same forums, so we have another subforum for our rugby clubs. Most CWers join the Crabs, which is the best club on the site after the Ravens. Cribb isn't it which is a plus, although we have to put up with his abusing of admin powers by posting in our subbie from time to time. Athlai and Howe generally run the show in terms of selection, contracts and lineups for the Crabs I think. I personally don't know anything about rugby though, so I just make an occasional post in the match threads to lie to myself that I'm still interested in the fortunes of the club in the competition, while my actual interests lie in a thread that weeman27bob has so generously populated with pictures of perfect women.

So anyways, last season of the league GingerFurball decided to sign up. But before that, GIMH signed up. They both joined the same club, the Gamblers, who traditionally are known as a bunch of racist bogans. Morgieb happens to be one of the few good blokes in that club. This season GIMH and GF both moved to another club, the Cyclones (see the trend here?).

About that inside joke, I don't think you'll really get it tbh. Feel free to sign up to CricSim anytime though.

Thread Information