Page 624 of 675 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634674 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 10122

Thread: ***Official*** England in India

  1. #9346
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    12,619
    **** who comes up with those? Seen some seriously unfunny ones bagging the Indian team recently. Make me cringe, so embarrassingly bad.

  2. #9347
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,615


    &_all_of_those@extremely-corny.com

    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

    Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

  3. #9348
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766

  4. #9349
    Hall of Fame Member Howe_zat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Top floor, bottom buzzer
    Posts
    16,305
    The joke must be in the parts that aren't English.
    Every 5 years we have an election and have to decide who are the least obnoxious out of all the men. Then one gets in and they age really quickly. Which is always fun to watch.


  5. #9350
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    12,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    The joke must be in the parts that aren't English.
    Nope, can't find them either.

  6. #9351
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766
    I guess you need to know the context of the middle 3 first and in the in the first 1 the joke is in Hindi/Urdu parts. The last one should be understandable is a decent joke, tbf though probably not enough alone.

    Together it's more of a sarcastic dig than a hilarious joke.
    Last edited by Cevno; 13-01-2013 at 04:10 AM.

  7. #9352
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766
    Kerala pacer summoned for Team India nets
    Jan 13, 2013

    KOCHI: The Indian team management has put in a request to BCCI to provide them with tall pacemen at the nets and that has come as a pleasant surprise for Kerala pacer Sandeep Warrier. The 6 ft 1 medium pacer was all set to play in a local tournament for his club side in Sabarmati (Maharashtra). As soon as he reached there on Saturday morning, he got a call from the Kerala Cricket Association (KCA) asking him back to rush back to Kochi.

    "Yes, we have received a specific request from BCCI asking Sandeep Warrier to report at the nets of Indian team on Sunday morning. We have instructed him to fly back to Kochi at the earliest," KCA secretary TC Mathew confirmed the development.
    Good.

    Is doing well, and is supposed to bowl 140 Kmph.

  8. #9353
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Ganguly clearly made that.


    Many rumors floating about that Ganguly could be next India coach. We'll have Dinda leading the attack for the next 2/3 years.

  9. #9354
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    just horrible....was such a lengthy post and I was hoping to find something funny in it.

    Only the last bit was remotely funny, remotely

  10. #9355
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54,783
    Myanmar would dominate India right now itbt.

  11. #9356
    Hall of Fame Member Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anyone But England
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    I guess you need to know the context of the middle 3 first and in the in the first 1 the joke is in Hindi/Urdu parts. The last one should be understandable is a decent joke, tbf though probably not enough alone.

    Together it's more of a sarcastic dig than a hilarious joke.
    They're ****ing crap, stop posting them.

  12. #9357
    International Coach morgieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Dishing out broken ****ing floggings
    Posts
    11,018
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    just horrible....was such a lengthy post and I was hoping to find something funny in it.

    Only the last bit was remotely funny, remotely
    When smileyshah doesn't like it, you know you've failed.
    5-0

    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012

    Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.

  13. #9358
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    They're ****ing crap, stop posting them.
    Ignore them.

  14. #9359
    Hall of Fame Member Cevno's Avatar
    Simon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    15,766
    Here are some more -

    N Srinivasan initiates IPL discussion on his Facebook wall after the first India-Pakistan ODI | The UnReal Times

    Facebook Wall: Team India celebrates T20 victory over Pakistan in Ahmedabad | The UnReal Times

    Team India analyses defeat in first India-Pak T20 on Facebook Page | The UnReal Times

    Some are funny, and some are sarcastic digs. That one above was probably not the funniest but much of the amusement is in the detailing which is impossible to know without the context.

  15. #9360
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Here are some more -

    N Srinivasan initiates IPL discussion on his Facebook wall after the first India-Pakistan ODI | The UnReal Times

    Facebook Wall: Team India celebrates T20 victory over Pakistan in Ahmedabad | The UnReal Times

    Team India analyses defeat in first India-Pak T20 on Facebook Page | The UnReal Times

    Some are funny, and some are sarcastic digs. That one above was probably not the funniest but much of the amusement is in the detailing which is impossible to know without the context.


    yeah, admittedly these ones are better



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. highest 50+ scores, percentage(ODIS)
    By Indusriver in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 18-08-2011, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •