• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that England are a big chance to get Tendulkar quickly if they can actually manage to bowl properly for once today. Big if, I know, but his forward press seems pretty jerky.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Sehwag's was half hearted though, Sachin plays the shot better than Sehwag tbf.
Still a bloody risky shot so early on, considering England haven't really been building any pressure to warrant it.

Looking a lot different now with Swann and Anderson in tandem though

edit: that was classily played by Pujara

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Still a bloody risky shot so early on, considering England haven't really been building any pressure to warrant it.
But there's always the other side of the argument isn't there? A few boundaries early on vs the spinner and the close men start to disappear

Spark

Global Moderator
But there's always the other side of the argument isn't there? A few boundaries early on vs the spinner and the close men start to disappear
He has so many other shots against spin though. I really don't get why he plays the slog sweep so often nowadays.

Though that one worked.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, guys, lets take chances against the only bowler who's looked remotely threatening so far.

Spark

Global Moderator
Je ne comprends pas. When did he become a block/slog merchant? Did it against us too.

Swann's been gun today, though, only reason England aren't beyond dead and buried.

hazsa19

International Regular
It's horrible when the commentators don't even know if there's a fielder in the general landing area of the ball.

Flem274*

123/5
GIMH might be right.

Misread the cricinfo commentary as well. I got all hopeful they had hired GIMH after the below.

Swann to Tendulkar, OUT, in a tangle this time and Tendulkar is gone! Swann mother****er!