• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I also wrote something on the Philadelphians as a feature on CW last month and have another piece coming up. Trying to join the forum, if a little slowly :)
Haha I actually read that and everything; poor form from me that I didn't actually register who wrote it.

davidmutton

School Boy/Girl Captain
We are all Peter Della Penna now. Btw, to finish off the story, Kenwyn Williams may be suspended but he is still tweeting away and has his own website called usa-cricket.org. If absolutely nothing else I sort of admire his persistence.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I feel sorry for everyone else in the USACA. I don't know what kind of job they're doing for cricket in the US, but Williams is making the entire body look bad through his tirades.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I feel sorry for everyone else in the USACA. I don't know what kind of job they're doing for cricket in the US, but Williams is making the entire body look bad through his tirades.
I get the feeling he'll throw his toys out of the cot about his suspension and drift into obscurity now anyway. He reminds me quite a bit of a guy I know who runs a rugby league website and forum, and that's not a good thing.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I get the feeling he'll throw his toys out of the cot about his suspension and drift into obscurity now anyway. He reminds me quite a bit of a guy I know who runs a rugby league website and forum, and that's not a good thing.
Chester Hill 4 LYF

Mid Nov is going to be brilliant. Ind vs Eng, Aus vs SA, Bang vs WI Tests. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sunil Gavaskar pictured below in the commentary box just now after claiming Pietersen would cause India more problems with the ball than Swann in this series.

Not even a hint of insincerity in his voice when he said it either. :laugh:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gavaskar is by far the worst commentator at work now imo. Can't remember the last time I heard him make a comment that wasn't something we already knew or something not biased towards India.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sunil Gavaskar pictured below in the commentary box just now after claiming Pietersen would cause India more problems with the ball than Swann in this series.

Not even a hint of insincerity in his voice when he said it either. :laugh:
:laugh:, WAG. Gun effort. 10/10.