• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah been tracking. I'm on India so I thought the market would have gone against me but evidently everyone is thikning "well they have wickets in hand, but they're going bloody slow"

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even if England get 270 odd from here, if they don't take wickets up front I reckon we'll cruise. It's a good batting wicket and Dernbach wasting the new ball should help. Finn probably the biggest threat.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just goes to show why Singapore has as many umpires on the ICC Elite Panel as India.

None, ftr.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Key example how keeping wickets in hand and not scoring briskly enough can hurt.

Obv not out of it but 250 a long way away

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really not the easiest of pitches but India's bowling attack far better suited to it.

Someone should shave Jadeja's head ffs

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Aakash Chopra ✔ @cricketaakash

After seeing the standard of umpiring recently (esp the Indian umpires), have you developed a soft corner for domestic cricketers in India?