• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Teja.

Global Moderator
Odds on Gambhir chopping on?
Gambhir to score 50 or more - 2.00

Gambhir to score 100 or more - 4.33

The second one is attractive to bet against, IMO.

Have money on Sehwag and Tendulkar for best Indian bat at 4.5 and 5 for best Indian batsman.

LFD

School Boy/Girl Captain
Looking at the pitch it is even more ridiculous Monty isn't playing ahead of Patel / another bowler.

There is already marks from where the bowlers are landing.

biased indian

International Coach
Would bite your hand off to knock India over for that on this. Perfect time to bat now, and only going to get slower. Perfect toss to win.
the way pitch is coming off..hope it continuous and not stop at the top layer i will be more that happy with 350

what happend lot of double post coming in i had couple of mine as well

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow Sehwag playing really well, been such a long time since I saw him play on the merit of the ball rather than go at everything. If only you played like this more often!

hazsa19

International Regular
Would love to know the thought process that led Bresnan to believe bowling a bouncer would be a good decision

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sehwag looks to be growing in confidence.

That late cut off Bresnan definitely the shot of the game so far.

stumpski

International Captain
Bah, only just managed to get on here! Nothing to add really, ball not getting up, good toss to win, etc.

61-0 at drinks looks pretty ominous it must be said.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I reckon wicket-to-wicket slightly full of good length bowling here would actually do well.

Enland on the other hand have bowled either a freebie outside off stump or a long hop pretty much every over.

Swann on.