• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
there was definitely a noise there, although I don't think there was any noise during Yuvi's "edge" earlier.

smash84

The Tiger King
a comment on cricinfo

"Dave: "Everytime I look at Dernbach's figures in a ODI I wonder why he is playing. Career economy of over 6 is miles away from being good enough. Just because he has got half a dozen different slower balls, that doesn't mean any of them are any good."

echoes the sentiments of CW

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Arfak: "I reckon Kochi's crowd will be silent when India is bowling , so that India would get wickets from caught behind!"

:laugh:

so true

Howe_zat

Audio File
Think Cook made an error trying to burgle too many overs out of Patel/Root at the start of this partnership. Looks like it could be a matchwinning stand now.

All easy in hindsight I suppose.

stumpski

International Captain
We need a wicket or two here ... I can see the run rate climbing rapidly in the last 10/12 overs otherwise. Could yet be chasing 270+.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Credit where it's due, Dernbach bowled the "just about getting away with wides" plan pretty well there. Not usually his MO to bowl the same pitched ball 6 times at the same speed though, is it?