• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Dhoni would have batted higher purely because of the left/right combo he so likes - he could have broken up two lefties (Yuvraj and Raina).

Kirkut

International Regular
I feel bad for Ishant Sharma.

Started out as a potential great in Australia and has been reduced to an ordinary bowler.

Kirkut

International Regular
But then I don't blame Ishant for this misery. He is working hard but there is no one to guide him in the right direction.

Fast bowlers need very good mentors/managers, or else they are nothing. Wasim and Waqar had Imran Khan, Ambrose and Walsh had Marshall.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I feel bad for Ishant Sharma.

Started out as a potential great in Australia and has been reduced to an ordinary bowler.
He is just dumb tbh. His fault.

Had all the tools, but just hasn't been able to improve on them or acquire the cleverness to take wickets.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
**** I hate watching death batting. **** batsmen hacking the ball all over the place and getting runs for it.

Kirkut

International Regular
He is just dumb tbh.

Had all the tools, but just hasn't been able to improve on them or acquire the cleverness to take wickets.
He needs guidance buddy. Wasim Akram himself said that until 1992 he completely relied on Imran Khan for everything until he got mature as a bowler.

Jarquis

Jade conceding 16 would be perfect. We win but takes him a little bit closer to being dropped.

Jarquis

Here's a question

What is the best uncapped England ODI bowling attack you can come up with...?