• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Jadeja doesn't need to to anything except give the strike to Dhoni. If he faces enough balls, he will win the match, it is as simple as that.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When Yuvi got out, AOB to top score was at 8s (Raina at 2.1). Knew it was worth a punt, Dhoni you SOB.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I love how Nasser is saying he's lost the plot recently, when we've been moaning about him on CW since before I even joined.

And as I type....

All is forgiven Jade :laugh:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Last 6 scores against us: 78 not out, 50 not out, 87 not out, 35 not out, 15 not out and 75 not out. He is not human.

Bahahahahahahahhahahahahaha I am so behind...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Look if there is any reason for playing Dirtbag it is for the last few overs, the rest of the time I'd rather Ian Bell bowled.

Spark

Global Moderator
To be fair, a slow low full toss is actually a very good death delivery. Hard to hit for six, as was just proved.